The Snake zodiac personality & meaning
The Snake Zodiac Sign
Snake motto is
Basic Astrology Elements
- Character & Symbol: 蛇, shé (巳)
- The Five Elements: Fire
- Yin Yang: Yin
- Lunar Month: Fourth
- Lucky Numbers: 2, 8; Avoid: 1, 6, 7
- Lucky Flowers: orchid, cactus
- Lucky Colors: red, yellow, black; Avoid: white, golden, brown
- Season: Summer
- Closest Western Zodiac: Taurus
Years And The Five Elements People born within these date ranges can be said to have been born in the "Year of the Snake", while also bearing the following elemental sign: The following is also a chart of the dates of the Gregorian calendar, of those born in the year of the Snake.
|Start date||End date||Element|
|10 February 1929||29 January 1930||Earth Snake|
|27 January 1941||14 February 1942||Metal Snake|
|14 February 1953||2 February 1954||Water Snake|
|2 February 1965||20 January 1966||Wood Snake|
|18 February 1977||6 February 1978||Fire Snake|
|6 February 1989||26 January 1990||Earth Snake|
|24 January 2001||11 February 2002||Metal Snake|
|10 February 2013||30 January 2014||Water Snake|
|29 January 2025||16 February 2026||Wood Snake|
|15 February 2037||3 February 2038||Fire Snake|
Personality of the Snake
- Nice oversexed normal human being.
- Born charming and popular.
- Spotlight magnets, with much peer group attention and public recognition
- Never noisy or deliberately outspoken, have excellent manners
- Determined to follow through anything he undertakes to the bitter end
- Make quick and firm decisions
- Most people are secretly or hopelessly in love with Snakes
- Never wastes time in idle gossip
- Think often and deeply, they are intellectual and cerebral philosophers
- Rely heavily on their first impressions, own feelings, sympathies and sixth sense.
- Regardless of the facts or others' opinions
- A bit tight when it comes to lending money, though his sympathy for others often leads him to offer help.
- A tendency to exaggerate- in helping others as with everything else. Becomes possessive towards others after helping them
- Could be liars. May lie when they feel they can get away from it
- Do not have to worry about money
- Careful but generous with friends and family.
- Stick to careers that won’t involve him in any risk
- A bit lazy
- Male Snakes are romantic and charming lovers, with a sense of humor
- Lady Snakes are usually beautiful and successful.
- Jealous and possessive towards their partners - even if they have fallen apart. Rejection is unacceptable to Snakes.
- Must be received, welcomed,accepted and approved. They need a lot of security.
Chinese Astrology: The Snake
In Chinese Astrology being born in a certain year gives you a certain animal sign. Being born under the sign of the Snake would begin in the year 1905, 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013, 2025 and 2037.
Being born under the sign of the Snake would mean the person lives a very charmed life. In any aspect they have the best of the best and it is not always due to hard work. Luck seems to follow the Snake no matter where they go or what they pursue. Especially matters of money the Snake has much luck. Playing the lotto and making good investments is usually with the sign of the Snake. Throughout their lifetime they will have more than enough money to survive on. They live the easy life in most cases.
With their luck in money matters, it leaves them with lots of free time to pursue social matters. Having a very attractive personality gets them to high places on the business scale. Their personality is friendly to a point, but has a definite tone of seriousness to it.
The Snake is a very seductive sign. It leads to many romantic endeavors. Relationships with the Snake can lead to many passionate nights, but they have a fear of commitment to a point and this can lead to many unfulfilled needs. Being very popular leads to a wide variety of friends. Although they can tend to tell stories in order to gain popularity. The stories they might tell could possibly stem from something in their life, but they tend to fabricate the event. They are very charming people however. At times the Snake can be very generous, but it all depends on what they will get in return. They follow their instincts, which usually guide them along the right path. The Snake can be a dangerous person, taking risks: the risks are never in money matters though. The Rooster is most compatible in a romantic relationship with the Rat or the Dragon.
Chinese Zodiac Snake Compatibility
Best Match: Snake, Rooster, Ox
Average Match: Dragon, Monkey, Rat, Dog, Tiger, Horse, Rabbit, Goat
No Match: Pig
When a Snake is at his most appealing he can be amiable, compromising, fun-loving, altruistic, honorable, sympathetic, philosophical, charitable, a paragon of fashion, intuitive, discreet, diplomatic, amusing and sexy.
But when a Snake decides to be a pill he becomes self-righteous, imperious, judgmental, conniving, mendacious, grabby, clinging, pessimistic, fickle, haughty, ostentatious and a very sore loser.
More About Snake Just For You
Don't Know Your Horoscope Sign?
USE THE FORM BELLOW TO FIND YOUR ZODIAC SIGN NOW!