The Rabbit zodiac personality & meaning
The Rabbit Zodiac Personality & Meaning. The most delicate among the 12 animals. Usually kind, sweet and popular p... Read now only at Myhoroscopesfortoday.com!
The Rabbit Zodiac Sign
Rabbit motto is
Basic Astrology Elements
- Character & Symbol: 兔, tù (卯)
- The Five Elements: Water
- Yin Yang: Yin
- Lunar Month: Second
- Lucky Numbers: 3, 6, 9; Avoid: 1, 7, 8
- Lucky Flowers: flower of fragrant plantain lily, nerve plant, snapdragon
- Lucky Colors: black, pink, purple, blue, red; Avoid: brown, yellow, white
- Season: Spring
- Closest Western Zodiac: Pisces
Years And The Five Elements People born within these date ranges can be said to have been born in the "Year of the Rabbit", while also bearing the following elemental sign: The following is also a chart of the dates of the Gregorian calendar, of those born in the year of the Rabbit.
|Start date||End date||Element|
|2 February 1927||22 January 1928||Fire Rabbit|
|19 February 1939||7 February 1940||Earth Rabbit|
|6 February 1951||26 January 1952||Metal Rabbit|
|25 January 1963||12 February 1964||Water Rabbit|
|11 February 1975||30 January 1976||Wood Rabbit|
|29 January 1987||16 February 1988||Fire Rabbit|
|16 February 1999||4 February 2000||Earth Rabbit|
|3 February 2011||22 January 2012||Metal Rabbit|
|22 January 2023||9 February 2024||Water Rabbit|
|8 February 2035||27 January 2036||Wood Rabbit|
Personality of the Rabbit
- The most delicate among the12 animals
- Usually kind, sweet and popular people
- Good company and know how to make the best of themselves
- With artistic sense and good taste, always have a beautiful home
- Usually well-dressed
- Pessimistic, conservative,insecure and don’t like changes.
- Too calm to be provoked
- Don't like to argue and enjoy quiet, peaceful lives
- Sentimental and compassionate.Cry or to be moved easily
- Weight the pros and cons from every angle before action
- Due to their conservative nature, they will probably live a very normal and average life.
- Romantic, sweet and faithful.Great partners in relationships.
- Male rabbits are sometimes picky and perhaps not family types.
- Female rabbits might spend time admiring themselves rather than with friends.
Chinese Astrology: The Rabbit
In Chinese Astrology they believe being born under a certain year classifies you as a type of animal. The years for being a Rabbit start with the year of 1903, 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023 and ending with the year of 2035.
Rabbits are very timid people and quite often come across as very shy people. In a situation such a public speaking a person born under the sign of the Rabbit would have a lot of trouble doing this. Coming across as very lovable people they are usually very attractive people. They tend to be very popular people among family and friends and most often give more than they can, whether on an emotional level or a finical level. Often in a work situation they take on more than they can handle as well.
Rabbits have the personality type as to not like fighting. They dislike arguments and avoid fighting at all costs. Tending to be very protective over loved ones, this can lead to smothering them to a point. Rabbits tend to be very pessimistic people. Also insecurities about appearance come to play quite a bit. They can be insecure about looks, about their home, and about materialist things such as cars, boats, ect. This drives them to spend lots of time prepping to leave to go out, making sure their appearance looks very good.
Entertaining is a highlight of a Rabbit's life. They enjoy showing off what they have, but do not rub in that they spend lots of money and time getting it. Being very passionate about relationships, this can lead to a lot of long term relationships, but with the insecurities, leads to many dead ends. The most compatible relationship would be with a Goat or a Pig.
Chinese Zodiac Rabbit Compatibility
Best Match: Rabbit, Pig, Goat
Average Match: Dog, Tiger, Horse, Dragon, Monkey, Rat, Snake, Ox
No Match: Rooster
In pussycat mode, the Cat/Rabbit person is sensitive, tactful, home-loving, refined, prudent, discreet, long-living, ambitious, cultured, well mannered, artistic, considerate, scholarly, suave, graciously hospitable, modest and unimpeachably virtuous.
But Your Fur Rubbed The Wrong Way
But rub his fur the wrong way and he becomes snobbish, secretive, pedantic, complicated, haughtily indifferent, self-indulgent, hypochondriac, punctilious, judgmental, self-righteous, deceptive, self-centered and terminally condescending.
More About Rabbit Just For You
Don't Know Your Horoscope Sign?
USE THE FORM BELLOW TO FIND YOUR ZODIAC SIGN NOW!