The Goat zodiac personality & meaning
The Goat Zodiac Personality & Meaning. Elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and fond of nature. Most creativeTheir ... Read now only at Myhoroscopesfortoday.com!
The Goat Zodiac Sign
Goat motto is
Basic Astrology Elements
- Character & Symbol: 羊, yáng (未)
- The Five Elements: Earth
- Yin Yang: Yin
- Lunar Month: Sixth
- Lucky Numbers: 2, 3, 4, 7, 9; Avoid: 6, 8
- Lucky Flowers: carnation, primrose, flower
- Lucky Colors: green, red, purple; Avoid: gold, brown
- Season: Summer
- Closest Western Zodiac: Cancer
Years And The Five Elements People born within these date ranges can be said to have been born in the "Year of the Goat / Sheep", while also bearing the following elemental sign: The following is also a chart of the dates of the Gregorian calendar, of those born in the year of the Goat / Sheep.
|Start date||End date||Element|
|17 February 1931||5 February 1932||Metal Goat|
|5 February 1943||24 January 1944||Water Goat|
|24 January 1955||11 February 1956||Wood Goat|
|9 February 1967||29 January 1968||Fire Goat|
|28 January 1979||15 February 1980||Earth Goat|
|15 February 1991||3 February 1992||Metal Goat|
|1 February 2003||21 January 2004||Water Goat|
|19 February 2015||7 February 2016||Wood Goat|
|6 February 2027||25 January 2028||Fire Goat|
|24 January 2039||11 February 2040||Earth Goat|
Personality of the Goat / Sheep
- Elegant, charming, artistic,gifted and fond of nature.
- Most creative
- Their good manners and charms always bring many admirers and friends.
- Very delicate and insecure.They need to feel loved and protected.
- Easily drawn into complex predicaments. Usually shy from confrontation, pull back when faced with heavy decision-making and blatantly refuse to take an unpopular stand in a conflict.
- Pessimistic, hesitant and over-anxious worriers! Can be lazy sometimes.
- Obsessed with their appearance which play an enormous part in their sense of personal stability.
- Due to their indecisive nature,they like to study the esoteric, horoscope and fortune-telling. Many astrologers or fortune-tellers are Goats.
- Disorganized, weak in business
- A good craftsman, artist or writer, with their artistic talents and creativity.
- Very romantic, sensitive,sweet and darling.
- In relationship, could sometimes be bossy and lazy.
Chinese Astrology: The Goat / Sheep
Being born under a certain year in Chinese Astrology means you are born to an animal. The Goat is born under the years of 1907, 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027 and 2039.
Being born under the sign of the Goat means the person has a creative streak. They have a love for the arts and perhaps maybe a little artistic themselves. Having the capability of producing great poetry and paintings leads to great job options for the Goat. Daydreaming is a regular occurrence for a Goat. Although the Goat can be a little unorganized at times. They don’t put much focus into being organized. To them there are much more important things than wasting time on that. The Goat can appear to be a high strung person. Having very high standards of the people they wish to have relationships with, being in the sense of a romantic relationship to even friendships.
The Goat can be a very charming person. In most cases however they use their charm to get something they want. Having a alterier motive at all times. They are known to have a lot of one night stands, but once they find the ultimate lover they are seeking, they will not roam. Avoiding fights and conflict is a good trait of the Goat. They are not good fighters, although they can talk a big game of it. Once getting themselves into something though they can get talk themselves out of, there tends to me trouble. The Goat can be insecure, but it’s due to a lack of meaningful relationships. Vanity is important to them. They have a lot of trouble relaxing most of the time.
The most compatible person for the Goat would be the Pig or the Rabbit. Both of these signs would keep the Goat in check personality wise and not let them get into trouble with their mouth. Once a meaningful relationship and a person can see through the fronts a Goat puts up, it can be very fulfilling.
Chinese Zodiac Goat / Sheep Compatibility
Best Match: Goat, Pig, Rabbit
Average Match: Dog, Tiger, Horse, Dragon, Monkey, Rat, Snake, Rooster
No Match: Ox
On good days, Goats are appealing, altruistic, creative, empathetic, intuitive, generous, artless, gentle, romantic, sensitive, compliant, candid, self-effacing darlings.
But when the going gets rough Goats can become self-pitying, pessimistic, fugitive, parasitic, vengeful, lazy, indecisive, contentious, violent, capricious, irresponsible, tardy, careless, bigoted, nasty little pieces of work.
More About Goat Just For You
Don't Know Your Horoscope Sign?
USE THE FORM BELLOW TO FIND YOUR ZODIAC SIGN NOW!